Parker teams strive daily toward our Vision: To be the most innovative, reliable and efficient company in our industry. We firmly believe that doing the job right and safely the first time helps us to ensure our customers can achieve their operational goals on time and within budget.
In order to achieve this Vision, we employ the most talented people in our industry. Parker people are industry leaders, dedicated to continually improving operational performance; keeping safety at the forefront of everything they do; and setting multiple world records for extended reach drilling.
Every Parker team member contributes to achieving our goals, and we know that it’s thanks to them that Parker continues to build upon more than 80 years of experience finding innovative solutions to our customers’ challenges.
We are always looking to welcome new members to our team, with opportunities available across the globe in areas such as: operational roles in Drilling, Rental Tools Services, Well Services, Equipment Maintenance, Engineering and Project Management; and support functions like Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, Aviation, Supply Chain, Legal & Compliance, and many more.
Whether you’re an experienced professional or just launching your career, Parker can help you grow your career goals through our International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) Accredited Competency Assurance Program, including world-class classroom and on-the-job training in operations around the globe. Parker people enjoy support in defining career aspirations and watching them grow!
Join our Parker Talent Network today to review our current job openings and to be updated on future opportunities suitable for you.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email
Recruitment Fraud Disclaimer
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated fraud involving the offer of fictitious job opportunities through communications such as unsolicited emails, online recruitment services such as LinkedIn, bogus websites, and text messages claiming to be from Parker Drilling. The aim of the fraud is to obtain personal information or money.
Recent incidents have occurred involving both individuals and organizations falsely claiming to recruit on behalf of Parker Drilling. These emails and offer letters often appear legitimate and may include job description, salary, and benefit details. Prospective candidates may be instructed by fraudsters to pay them fees for immigration and visa application/processing services.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment from people claiming to work for, or be affiliated with, Parker Drilling. If you believe you have received a fraudulent communication, we advise that you contact your local police department or law enforcement authority.
There are a number of identifying traits of these scams, as Parker Drilling will NEVER adopt any of the below practices:
- Request money (e.g., for ‘visa fees’, taxes, a percentage of travel expenses)
- Request personal information, such as passport and bank account details, often at an early stage
- Send emails from free web-based email accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail, or Live.com
- Use mobile (cell) phone numbers, rather than office numbers
- Make substantial spelling and grammatical errors
- Insist on urgency from the outset
- Use poorly formatted documentation
How to Protect Yourself
- You should NEVER reply or respond to any email address that does not end in @parkerdrilling.com
- The only way to apply for a job at Parker Drilling is through Company Website .
- You should NEVER pay anyone to get a job offer from Parker Drilling
- We highly recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business deals and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar with. Parker Drilling does not make unsolicited job offers to any prospective candidate(s)
- If you are approached, contacted and/or receive an employment offer from Parker Drilling that you believe is fraudulent, you are encouraged to contact your local police department or law enforcement authority immediately
Please Be Advised - These offers are FRAUDULENT and do not come from Parker Drilling. Parker Drilling and its affiliates will NEVER request payment or seek fees from candidates under any circumstances during the recruitment and onboarding processes.