The Canadian Centre for Architecture is an international research institution and museum premised on the belief that architecture is a public concern. We produce exhibitions and publications, develop and share our collection as a resource, advance research, offer public programs, and host a range of other activities driven by a curiosity about how architecture shapes—and might reshape—contemporary life. We invite collaborators and the wider public to engage with our activities, giving new relevance to architectural thinking in light of current disciplinary and cultural issues.
You will enjoy the following benefits - * For full time permanent and contractual employees
- Work-life balance, with the possibility of partial telework
- 35 hours/week schedule and flexible hours policy
- 4 weeks of vacation after the first year
- Generous amount of sick days, personal days and CCA days
- Group insurance, employee assistance program and pension plan available
- Access to CCA exhibitions and discounts on CCA publications and at the bookstore