Elara is a B2B SaaS company based in Berlin. Our mission is to build the most intuitive and innovative product for maintenance teams within industry companies. We want to capture maintenance know-how and intuition to make data-driven insights available to all decision-makers. Our product is perceived as easy-to-use, flexible in configuration, and quickly ready to start with. Customers like BEUMER Group, Adidas, FedEx, and other prominent companies already benefit from our great product.
At Elara, we uphold specific values and seek individuals who resonate with them:
- Product Passion: We deeply believe in the impact our product has on our customers. We are not just employees but advocates and users of our product.
- Innovation: We consistently seek innovative ways to enhance our product and are unafraid of stepping out of our comfort zone.
- Efficiency: We value our time and focus on tasks that add value and propel us toward our objectives.
- Initiative: We encourage proactivity. Don't wait for permission. Figure it out or figure out who can.
- Hands-on Mentality: We value doers. We encourage everyone to roll up their sleeves, dive in, and get the job done.
- Optimistic: We choose to see the glass half full. We approach every challenge with positivity and believe we can overcome it.
- Resilience and Adaptability: We are open to fresh ideas and remain flexible and adaptable in the face of change.
- Team player: We believe in collaboration, communication, and collective success.
- Growth-oriented: We constantly strive for better. We pursue knowledge, challenge ourselves, and elevate our collective potential.
Joining our team means becoming part of a passionate, driven, and ambitious group of professionals. We value initiative and innovation and promote a culture of continuous learning and improvement. We believe in investing in our employees and supporting their professional development, as their success is our success. We would like to hear if you are ready to take on a meaningful role in a company that values your contributions.