Personal relationships drive everything we do and these strong bonds form the IDB community. We are drivers of change and take pride in delivering results that benefit our customers and their businesses, from one generation to the next.
Make an Impact
At IDB, everyone’s input matters and you’ll be able to make an impact from day one. You’ll have the support, backing, and access to bring your solutions to life. As part of the team, you’ll help deliver tailored solutions that earn our clients' trust for life.
Supporting the communities we serve is fundamental to our businesses, and we actively engage in charitable contributions and community development loans. As an employee, you’ll experience a unique sense of community with your colleagues, celebrating both shared and individual successes throughout your IDB career.
Some of the Great Benefits of Working at IDB…
Health and Welfare Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Reimbursement Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off including vacation, personal days, sick days and a liberal holiday schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Benefits
Qualified Transportation Program
- International Business Travel Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Wellness Programs (flu shots, health fairs, fitness activities)
- Educational Assistance Program: Tuition reimbursements for courses that help advance your career
IDB BANK, INCLUDING ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND DIVISIONS, PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, GENETIC STATUS, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, MARITAL STATUS, MILITARY OR VETERAN STATUS, CURRENT UNEMPLOYMENT OR ANY OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED CATEGORY IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAW. NOTHING IN THIS SITE CONSTITUTES A PROMISE OR OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT.