As an employee of International Dairy Queen (IDQ) and its subsidiaries, you will support our business, the DQ brand, and franchise owners who operate more than 7,000 DQ restaurants in the United States, Canada and more than 20 other countries.
Do your best work
As an IDQ employee you’ll have options when deciding where and how to do your best work. Field employees who work directly with franchisees usually work in areas close to the teams they support. U.S. corporate employees can work out of the IDQ worldwide headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota and corporate team members in Canada can work from our office in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. These offices act as central gathering places for all employees and provide opportunities for in-person connection, collaboration and innovation. Corporate team members also have the flexibility of a hybrid work policy that allows them to work with their managers and other team members to determine when working remotely is a good option for getting great work done.
Enjoy comprehensive benefits, perks and more
Our corporate and field teams support our franchise owners and help them provide fans with endless smiles and moments of joy. We take those smiles and moments of joy seriously. When our employees smile, our fans smile and that’s why we provide comprehensive employee benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive health benefits
- Paid time off for vacation, sick time, personal days and volunteer opportunities
- A wellness program that includes access to a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for both you and your family
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Employee referral bonus
- Opportunities to taste test DQ products in development
- Opportunities to earn rewards for great service and awards for great work
- Opportunities to take part in community volunteer and employee giving programs