SalesFocus Solutions provides asset management firms with state-of-the-art data visualization and sales analytics to facilitate intelligent decision making through its Marketing And Reporting Sales (MARS) product suite. SalesFocus Solutions’ clients include asset management firms, insurance companies, real estate investment trusts, and banks. MARS has been used by some of the largest financial services firms since 1999 to grow their assets and increase profitability.
MARS transforms transfer agent and financial intermediary data into actionable market intelligence and allows firms to perform sophisticated business analysis, and trending. The innovative MARS features provide firms with a competitive advantage by providing advanced analytics and data visualization across all distribution channels, product lines and geographic territories as well as the ability to dynamically drill-down into graphical views of specific market segments, product sales, and business relationships so that our client firms can gain unprecedented business insights and their sales team can more readily find new actionable business opportunities.
MARS will ensure your sales organization is better prepared for each sales call and marketing teams are more efficient in identifying the right opportunities and cross-selling opportunities. Some of the benefits MARS provides includes:
- Data visualization, sales analytics, and reporting for all product types including ETFs and alternative investments;
- Integration with Market Intelligence data provides to enhance visibility into wallet share and opportunities;
- Data cleaning and de-duping to ensure accurate contact and sales information;
- View details of all firms, branches/offices, reps, sales, assets, product and activity information across all distribution channels and geographic territories;
- Visualize segmentations in MARS via Google Maps;
- View firm heat maps;
- Identify top producers and cross-selling opportunities;
- Gain insights into additional potential sales opportunities;
- Compare sales and asset trends;
- Automated alerts for key events such as large purchase activity or rep’s first sale;
- Optional Real-time integration with Salesforce® CRM to improve your ability to measure profitability/sales effectiveness and perform sophisticated marketing campaigns; and
- Gain advanced contact, activity and sales information on touch screen devices such as iPads, iPhones and Microsoft Surface Pro tablets.