Step 1: Application & Assessment
- Once you submit your application, you will receive an email with a link to a job assessment. Please complete this as soon as possible so we can move you on to next steps.
- Pro Tip 1: We list out the pay, hours and requirements of the position on the job post. Use this info to determine if our position is a good fit for you.
- Pro Tip 2: Apply with an easy to read resume and be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
- Once the hiring team has reviewed your application, if you are not chosen to move forward in the process you will be notified by email.
Step 2: Video or Phone Interview
- If you're moved forward in the process, you'll receive an invitation to either a Video or Phone interview.
- Pro Tip: We ask questions that help us determine if you are a good fit. Your answers play a big factor in if you will move forward.
Step 3: Credit Check
- Next, because we're a financial institution and our employees are entrusted with highly sensitive customer information, we'll request that you submit an authorization to pull a credit report prior to moving forward to the interview stage. **We follow Fair Credit Reporting Act standards.