As a Jack Link's intern, your experience starts with thorough onboarding, including producing a batch of jerky in our new Innovation Center in downtown Minneapolis, MN. We also host a kickoff event with key our leaders, so you'll get to know your cohorts throughout your 12-week internship. As a key player on our team, you will recieve hands-on projects that will give you an opportunity to make an impact on both Jack Link’s and your future careers.
Additionally, you can expect engaging opportunities to network with other interns, team members and leaders at social events throughout the summer. In past summers, interns have had the opportunity to understand our business at Jack Link’s through a variety of company events and hands-on work during:
- Making Jack Link’s famous beef jerky
- Visiting one of our plant locations
- Observing focus groups that give feedback on our products
- Retail Day to learn about the strategy we use to promote our products
- National Jerky Day
- Taste and sensory testing